So, I left xanga...

And came over here! Mostly b/c I like to post pics from my iPhone, which as far as I can tell, is a feature unsupported by xanga. But I hope all my xanga friends will follow me over here! And I will certainly continue to keep up with everyone else's blogs as well. :)

Okay, on to the good stuff. We moved into our big new house about two weeks ago, and had "the big initiation" (Hallie's 4th birthday party) on Sunday afternoon. We had about 30 people in attendance, and it was wonderful!! Everyone seemed to have a great time (Hallie especially enjoyed her princess loot) and it wasn't crowded at ALL. Finally! I am so happy to finally be in a place where we can extend hospitality and host people and really enjoy it!! I am having my book club over on Thursday night, and I am looking forward to lots of movie nights, cookouts and sleepovers this summer. Now we just need a trampoline... :)

We got a puppy last week, a vizsla we named Tucker, after our old dog Tucker. He's a handful, and I will certainly be happy when housetraining is complete, but I am really glad we got him. Being a kid, growing up without a dog isn't half as fun, IMO. :)

I guess that's it for now! Take care, and stay tuned for pics of the house coming soon! :)

Comments

  1. YEAH!! I'm so happy to hear about the house, and the hospitality and the party.. and about Tucker.. We need to get a dog too. :) But most of all, it sounds like thee's happy, and I'm SO glad. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing pains

Saturday 7 (x2)

Fresh Air Fund Update