::

:: I am the most terrible blogger ever. I rarely update, and when I do, it's all train-of-thought and not very well organized. One more reason I need to go back to school-- I need to work on getting my brain more organized. :)

:: Dan and I went to hear Elie Wiesel speak at the Kirby last night. He is an humble, inspiring man. He talked about the Biblical principle that he calls the 11th commandment, "Thou shalt not stand by silently when you see injustice being done." How much wrong could be stopped if we would just speak up? Speak up.

:: The kids continue to get over whatever they had (the flu, I think) last week. Hallie is still coughing (at night, mostly), but the boys are good. Tristan is turning three next month, which puts me solidly out of the baby stage. *sad sigh* I just can't believe it's happening. Six solid years, and it's just... gone? What is that about?

:: Thursday we are going to see Brian Regan with some friends. If you have never heard of him, check out this link. Or just look him up on YouTube. He's pretty freaking hilarious. :D I guarantee you will laugh!!!

:: The weather here has been unseasonably nice (after last month's freak snowfall) so I've been making a point to get out with the kids every day. Two days ago we packed a picnic lunch and hiked to a field in the woods behind our house. Besides several arguments about which two of the three could hold mommy's hands at any given moment, it was lovely. :)

:: Christmas is around the corner (so is Thanksgiving for that matter!) and I am very proud to say that I am so on top of gifts this year! I am a big fan of online shopping, especially if I can get amazon's (or anyone's!) free shipping. Free shipping makes my day. :)

:: Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing pains

Saturday 7 (x2)

Fresh Air Fund Update