Checkups!


Yesterday my biggest and littlest had their 7- and 1- year check-ups. I'm a slacker when it comes to check-ups (if you remember, Will turned seven in July..) But hey, at least they're done -- I'm moving on!

Will was in the 75th percentile for height and weight. (A perfectly proportioned boy if I do say so myself!) He had to think hard about his favorite food when asked; he loves to eat so much that picking a favorite was hard for him. Olivia was 50% for height and 30% for weight-- she weighed in at an adorable 19.5 lbs.! None of my other kids were under 20 lbs. at a year (or under 25 lbs. for that matter.) It is so much fun having a baby who is actually staying small(ish)!

Otherwise they are both right on track with all of their milestones... not that I expected anything different, but it was nice to hear anyway. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing pains

Saturday 7 (x2)

Fresh Air Fund Update