Snowy Sunday

Dan and Will are out hitting the slopes this afternoon, and I'm home with the littles. (Actually Hallie is hardly considered a "little" anymore, so while she's not quite ready for skiing yet, I'm letting her have some much-coveted computer time while Tristan, Olivia and I head for naps!) Yay for lazy Sunday afternoons.

Will's turning into a great little skier , and I couldn't be happier. One of my "someday" dreams (with having our kids close together) is taking a family ski trip to Colorado and all hitting the slopes together all day long. How FUN would that be?! (Although Dan and I have pretty much totally switched over to snowboarding, which is a total blast too.) I have finally decided that (after 4 years, hah) I feel good enough on the board to trade in my beginner board for a more advanced one. (Heck yeah!! Who says mamas can't learn new tricks?! ;)) Dan and I went out on Thursday for my first time out this year. It was so much fun.  I can't wait to get out there again! 

But that will be another day.... naps are calling me... :)

Comments

  1. I've never been skiing. It sounds fun, but kinda scary... I think you are brave for snowboarding! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried snowboarding, but I love skiing so much I've really never had the desire to board. Camilla started skiing last year and she's really catching on now. It's so much fun to see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing pains

Saturday 7 (x2)