One Year Ago Today...

I had just landed in Ft. Myers, FL with our three older kids. My mom had picked us up from the airport and I had turned my cell phone back on. About five minutes later, it began ringing and I was absolutely shocked to hear our adoption caseworker's voice on the other end of the line saying, "I have great news for you-- We have matched you with beautiful 4 month old baby girl!" I started shaking and almost crying and my mom was celebrating next to me. After I got a few more details and got off the phone, I called Dan (who was working back home) and my mom was yelling "I have another grandchild!" over me sharing the good news. As soon as we got to the house, I checked my email and saw this:
and fell head over heels in love. 
~~~



We love you Olivia Hope, and are so glad God chose us to be your family! 

Comments

  1. So sweet!!!!!!!! I loved seeing her referral picture!! Hug her for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious baby. I'm so thankful that God handpicked you guys for her, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing pains

Saturday 7 (x2)

Fresh Air Fund Update