In the last few days...

I went to Philly on Saturday and got my nose pierced. Never underestimate the power of a girls day out! :D


Hallie lost her 6th tooth and daddy the tooth fairy pulled through! Madeleine (the tooth fairy) has been less than consistent in lost-teeth-past (thanks to mama's memory.)



In Philly I went to Max Brenner's chocolate restaurant and had marshmallow-y hot milk chocolate from a "hug mug". My life is so much better having experienced that amazingness.



My wonderful in-laws left today after a week-long visit. I am so blessed to have the best in-laws ever! Seriously, you think yours are great; you have nothing on mine. My mother-in-law painted this for me while they were here, and it's hanging on our bedroom wall. Isn't it gorgeous?! I love it!!!


Having been off facebook for an eternity, I have picked up a new social medium addiction: Instagram. Follow me (mamasarah4) for on-the-go pics of my life! I love it-- I'm a pretty bad photographer, but Instagram makes me feel all hip and edgy and like I can snap random pics and magically have them turn out great 'cause I'm that good.

I wonder if this had anything to do with my nose piercing?! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing pains

Saturday 7 (x2)

June-Sept. 2017 Recap. (Yikes!)