summer loving

I saw a "back-to-school" display at the grocery store today and almost choked.

Keep that nonsense FAR away from me please!

Selina left today to go home to NYC and, since we got home from 4 days of camping in NH yesterday, today was full of mundane things like laundry and grocery shopping. Not the most exciting of ways to spend a hot summer afternoon... but needed to be done. I had literally no fresh food in the house at all. And no one wants to walk around in dirty clothes all day. Speaking of clothes, both boys irreparably tore their swimsuits while in NH... hopefully I can find more on sale before all that "back to school" stuff takes over. -___-

Comments

  1. I stopped at a store recently to buy a birthday gift for a party Aubrey was invited to and was pleasantly surprised that all the summer gear/apparel was on sale.

    "What's the sale occasion?" I asked the clerk.

    "Oh, we're just clearing out for Back To School," she answered.

    AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!!?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing pains

Saturday 7 (x2)