pretty good day

today I dropped the kids at my great-aunt and uncle's house. they love my kids and my kids LOVE going to their house so this is bonus point one. bonus point two, in peace and quiet I was able to knock out several phone calls and errands that I'd been meaning to get to... some of them literally for months. bonus three, I stopped at panera to grab lunch and they had my favorite, squash soup. and to top it all off, giant bonus point four, there was a Tim Keller interview on suffering and the sovereignty of God on the radio that was exactly, exactly what I needed to hear right now. this day didn't really start out any special or spectacular way, but it appears to be taking several unexpected good turns. Thanks, God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing pains

Saturday 7 (x2)