favorite books of 2015

Last year around this time, I made a goal to read 25 books in 2015. In September I realized I had a good shot of hitting 100, but alas, the last quarter was real off for me (reading-wise) and I only managed to finish 82 books by the end of the year.

I thought I would list my top 10 favorites here, books I really enjoyed, not in any particular order, in case anyone is interested in what I enjoyed (mostly fiction here, but a lot of non-fiction that I enjoyed didn't make my top 10 list!) These books were not necessarily published in the last year, I just read them last year.

1. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
2. Lila by Marilynne Robinson
3. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
4. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
5. The Martian by Andy Weir
6. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
7. It's What I Do by Lynsey Addario
8. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
9. How Google Works by Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg
10. Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson

I'm always looking for good book recs, so if you have one, let me know! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing pains

Saturday 7 (x2)

June-Sept. 2017 Recap. (Yikes!)